L-day is only made possible by helping hands like yours.
Would you like to help us organizing this event?
Please contact us at email@example.com. We are in need of a wide range of talents:
Sponsor hunters, literary geniuses, presenters, dancers, readers, PR experts, handy henrietta’s/ Mrs. Fix-it, rainbow knitters, rainbow nail polishers, cashiers, children animators, leaflet distributors on the pride (19/5), fb’ers, painters, muscle mass, poster distributors, allround helping hands, …
The help of your organization is vital for a successful L-DAY.
What we would like to ask of you:
- -Save the date! Please don’t plan any other activities on the 13th of October.
- Participate as an organization. You can do this in several ways:
- Join us for the parade and wear flags, signs, T-shirts, scarves, … Be visible and positive! o Schedule L-day on your calendar and plan it as a group activity. Organize a carpool or buy a group train ticket at belgiantrain.be .
- Advertise the L-day on your website and share our facebook messages.
- Our website: L-day.be
- Our facebook page: L-day Belgium
- Participate in our small market and make your organization visible to all attendees.
- Want to organize a workshop? Submit a proposal! – Spread our call for participants and volunteers. Together, we will make this day unforgettable!
- Register as a volunteer.
- Let us know if you would be interested in a hotel for the night or if you need daycare.
- Become one of our sponsors and donate 75 euro. Many small ones make a big one!